Thursday, May 08, 2008

again...
why has this got to happen again?

my expectations not met
their expectations not met

i didn't know that they have a high expectation of me...
and now ... i degraded and stuff, and kind of disappointed them and myself included

mmmmm

i am not sure myself
what is happening to me?

i know i shouldn't be emo, shouldn't feel sad, shouldn't take it to heart...
i know i shouldn't be brooding over it, crying over it...
yet i still have this down feeling inside me

you might say... you only view yourself in your little world, not knowing that you are just competing with the top... but then.. ask yourself can you help it ? does your environment call for it ?

"You tell me to have confidence in myself, i am telling you not to lose hope in what you KNOW you can do. 2 years from now... we will admire at what you wanted to be in, ok ? "

No comments:

Post a Comment