Monday, January 14, 2008

oh my god,

I can't believe it.... my parents actually did not object to me going into 黄城 after all!
that's rather cool =D

but that means 2 things
1) A more tired me
2) I would not be able to spend as much time as my friends, CT and relatives

ah but nvm
first 3 months =D
Must Jia You !!!
AHH HAAAAAA

I just reached home (take this seriously around 1 hr ago la)... expect me doing the same thing almost everyday in the near future!
i hope that I will be able to meet more friends
haha...
my 灯组 is not bad.. at least i know everyone!.. the power of small groups ... heh
we must be enthu =D not slackzors people who just sit down and rot .hmmm

Okay la ... I think it'll be great fun .. learning something new? may or may not help in the future... but it'll certainly be useful nonetheless =D

haha

well.. right now I need to complete loads of tutorials .. tommorrow is more lectures
i hope they are boring.. ooops . interesting =D
ya .. today's econs was ____________________ < add in urself

No comments:

Post a Comment