Saturday, January 19, 2008

1 week in school, or rather 1 week of lectures

overall rating:
[1---2---3---4---5]
[------x----------]

apparently lectures don't captivate or thrill anyone as ordinary as me ...
i think some teachers really need to brush up on their humour, before they become gossip subjects... oh man

but then again, I have to applaud them for their attempt to teach over 100 students at once, me myself would not even be able to do it.

after this would be timetabled lessons and tutorials and lab work

*stares at my timetable*
*stares at my timetable once more*
*stares at my timetable once again*

apparently the breaks have been cut down by erm... I daresay 50% o.O
No more 2 hour to 3 hour breaks to relish, the most I can relish would be 1hr breaks haha.
but never mind, what's school with such long breaks breaks? I rather call it a holiday camp with "study sessions" between

oh wells.. guess I gonna have to stay like this for years (2 in fact) to come

No comments:

Post a Comment