Monday, January 28, 2008

Met Kelvin and Libo in school.
Or rather, they found me in school, and off we went for a chat.

haha good friends we are, and long time since we met.
well we went to Isle Creamery, which is
1) First time I stepped into the outlet at Serene
2) Second time I ever ate anything from Isle Creamery..

I ate an ice-cream cake from Isle last week, as we were celebrating Le Ying's birthday.. haha it is pretty nice...

On the first step into Isle, I was rather surprised that it was an open-concept type of store, where pictures pasted on the walls, and drawings with chalk or markers are used as menus instead of printed boards.
There is even a guitar for any wannabe to play, wanted to try it, but then I can only strum .. blerh, not musically inclined apparently.

so well.. the ice-cream was great .. haha .. but a bit $$$ ... i really wonder how everyone can get to eat it like on the daily basis.. =( .. after all my lunches and recess, I have practically 0 savings..
*but then i might be generalising, so I shan't comment any further*

anyways, the room was cozy and relaxing, and the walls are evidence of the popularity of the little ice-cream cafeteria.

after that we walked around laxing, and then went to buy stuff at some supermarket haha, before going to Macs to dine again. well... I didnt eat, they ate. blerh i was darn full . oh man ...

after that .. we just went home ...






Edit: On second thoughts, why did I blog about it? anyways since it is up, then never mind

No comments:

Post a Comment