Wednesday, January 30, 2008

how come I can't work that well with people...
I think I have to change myself,
I tend to judge too much,
maybe the problem is with me...
oh man ..

i'm not crazy
i am just a little unwell
i know right now you can't tell
but stay a while and maybe you'll see
a different side of me...

i just love this song

oh shit... i am sleepy atm, i think 黄城 is eating up alot of my energy, haha
well 加油 to myself for just 3 months!

come come =D
come for 黄城 plox, haha. Its an annual production of hwachong jc's chinese society, and consists of 3 different plays, with interesting storylines and hand-made props. Everything from lights, sounds, to emceeing and make-up, is all under the hands of skilled students like u and me!
haha, I am doing 灯光, meaning I get to play with the lights! wheee

Get more information, AND tickets from me. haha PLEASE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment