Tuesday, April 13, 2010

tomorrow's my interview, and I think I am freaking not prepared for this.
tried doing a mock interview, but words keep getting stuck on my head.


my father's right: 
I have always been the do-er, not the leader.
neither am I the kind who can speak.
and neither am I the one who has the burning passion to do things.


anyone wish to prove my father wrong?


who am I?
what am I?
Am I really deserving of such a prestigious job, when I have been slacking, when there are areas which I should have and could have done?



I really don't know.
This just seems to make all my nights not worth it.
What I have thought about myself, is all wrong.
I am literally speechless.


How to pass the interview like that?


I have never felt so doubtful, anxious, afraid before. I can face the examinations with full-fledged confidence, face my juniors with ease... but this. My mind weakens and my heart seems to crumble with every question shot at me.








I need it. Badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment