Friday, April 16, 2010

random banter 2218hrs

The next phase of my NS life is about to begin.. in 2 days.
Well I didn't get what I wanted, but its alright to settle for something else too! Besides, experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted :) Haha, inspirational quote eh?
Anyway, another part of me wish for my Leopard legacy to continue, heh. Lazy bones, but oh well. Ok la, I shall try and vie for OCS by being top 10% eh. Ho ho ho!
If I am not wrong, this is going to be the last break till ORD? Or is there another "posting" once we finish our SISPEC course? mmm. I hope so, I so love this entire week. Civilian life never seemed so good before.


My medicine application has concluded. And this experience somewhat seemed to be dejavu. Its like our examinations. All the preparation, stress build up to astronomical heights.. then once its over, the stress levels just plunge back to naught. All I can do now is wait, and pray. Wish that I can get in. 


My life has changed in these few months. There have been changes in the family. There have been changes with my friends. There have been changes with my relationships. My current life has turned for the better or worse? I do not know. Maybe long run good, but currently its pretty bad. I need to buck up. Become more mature? That I really don't know. Become more responsible. And not be a source of stress. My parents don't need anymore.


But, I shall not call this a predicament. I shall call this self-growth and maturation. I will be 19 this year, not 20. The changing of that "8" to a "9" should come with the necessary changes in me. (lol i screwed up)


cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment