Saturday, June 14, 2008

A QUIZ!!

yep, you asked me to do it :)

Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Tag people.

01 What's your ambition?
medical science career :D

02 Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
friends... you need to be able to maintain relations with your friends before being able to even smell a bgr

03 Who is the person you trust most?
myself?

04 Do you think you have enough confidence?
confidence in ? .. i don't find that much confidence in my studies now, maybe the best is confidence whilst playing games

05 How many babies do you want?
2 should be great

06 Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
is this meant to be a philosophical question? i saw rainbows after rain before, so yep i believe in it!

07 What is your goal for this year?
finish JC1, at the same time finding things that i truly love

08 Do you believe in eternal love?
its possible... but only when it is a 2-sided affair (and i hope i can be in one :P)

09 Have you ever broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
never in a relationship before, i wonder who would have done that for me?

10 What feeling do you love most?
happiness, some people say it is love itself... i wonder if it really is a wonderful feeling...

11 What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
if i have the half to even enjoy...
understanding, not tolerance (till the point you can read my mind...)
being open and feel comfortable being with me

12 Which person will you like to find out about most now?
what will other people think if i put the name(s) here

13 What makes you 'high'
mmmm high ? laughter itself ?
having a good friend to really laugh and talk cock with ... yea (jokes included)

14 What does flying mean to you?
nothing. humans cant fly by themselves, the most is free-falling
then again, there was news about this guy who created a REAL working glider

15 What do you crave for the most currently?
days to go pass and stop at desired days

16 How often do you miss your that special someone?
do i have one? :P
if i have one... maybe missing the person whenever i am not with her

17 Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
shorter than me :D
likable
easily high
(5 words already?.. damned)

18 If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
sec1 ... dun ask me why XD

19 What would you do if you had 24 hours left?
spend with my special someone (if there is)
spend with my parents

20 Do you think your blog is frequented?
i am not sure myself. i just know people who visit my blog, and I really thank them for taking time to read my rantings :D
although it'll be nice if more people read though :O

.end.

i have to tag other people too to answer this quiz!
(too bad i cant tag back the tagger :( )
(and too bad the people I want to tag have no blog)
1. felix
2. qiaowei
3. josh
4. wei han
5. wei pin
6. MY CLASS? possible? since my class got a blog anyways? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment