Monday, June 02, 2008

CO concert 2008

last night went for CO concert: 疏桐流响

ok
don't ask me what it stands for ... haha because i have no idea what it means..
sorry i don't have to show how weak my chinese is :P

anyways....
yea its a totally small world

i saw ALOT of people.. ya alot of people
not only the spectators, but also the performers
let me list all the performers that I saw and I know:

junhui
hwapheng
louis
gerald
christabella (sorry if i spelt your name wrongly)
hanyang
koymin - senior #1
john - senior #2
shiyu - senior #3

(where were you keat?)

and also....
my estate-mate .. meaning i see her now and then !!!
the J2 girl that I take bus with in the morning!!!

... it is not becuz i like/crush/暗恋 them then i put the "!!!".. but rather.. i was surprised at such a small world this is! hehe

sometimes... looking at your friends performing.. you get both a sense of pride as well as envy.. pride as in ... your dear friend is up there performing to scores of people .. and envy because I just wished I could be there as well .. haha ( i want attention .. yes ! )

the music was nice... ok it should be nice.. hehe i paid lehz XD
it was great.. and I like the *rummages for prog booklet* 《老鼠娶亲》part.. the percussionists were funny! hehe.. even though their instruments could only settle for the bass (what high-pitch sounds can you make with drums?) it was enthralling and captivating.. especially with their various actions

however.. this does not mean the rest wasn't nice.
fluent and sharp... professionals i could only say...
hmmmm

yea.. and also this CO concert allowed me to catch up on my good old friends:
weipin
weihan
adrian
kahloke
junlin

omggg miss them haha :P
i think these are the people whom i could really relate to last time... if you know me well.. you know what i mean

haha jiaxi why never go :( .. (anyways i doubt he'll read this)
maybe if some other persons go it'll be a much a better experience.. 4I gang ftw!

i went to this CO concert.. only because to support the 4I friends and my seniors... not that I cant appreciate the music.. but I managed to convince my parents to let me go.. and yep !!!

OH YA.. thx hwapheng for smsing me late in the night... omgg

i dunno why i am a bit high typing this.. even though i am crap dead tired and zzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment