Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Nanyang Research Programme

Anyways.. today at NTU

omg so fun !
seriously!!!
haha
the project wasn't that imba chiem or hard to understand than I thought

generally quite straightforward.. I guess its the analytical part that is the mind boggling part

haha
feels great to actually be working with "adults" and adults in a research lab in a university.. and its for my own life, not some attachment and stuff

I felt much more prepared about this project than my other projects.. haha maybe because I think I read a considerable amount .. but I think I still have alot of room for improvement

anyways...
my lab is super cozy !!!
haha
they even have a radio/CD player to play music
i think tommorrow (oops tomorrow... haha.. dont whack me ah :) ) i shall bring CDs to play la
then got 3 HC seniors!!!
04 batch
01 batch
and another one i 4got which batch he is from
then got a sister of a J2 student

and then.. there's mr goh yan yih
wheee never see him for so long !!! hehe still as witty and cynical as ever..

hahahaha
suddenly the world super small :D

omg
i am looking forward to tomorrow for my NRP
oh man .. more work! more pressure! i think its just cool hehe

i just hope you do not feel neglected because of my time spent in NRP :P

No comments:

Post a Comment