Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So.. O levels Higher Mother Tongue has just ended.

It may seem like freedom .. but think again.

this is only the first few 2.4km NAPFA test you have taken..
this is only the first few major hurdles you have encountered..
this is only the first few encounters with anxiety, excitement, curiousity...

ok let's get straight to the point..
this is only one of the first few exams you'll take
there is still the As, there is still your Unis, there is still that PhD, there is still that JOB...

can't slack
can slacken, but cannot slack
[Slack level: 0% |||||||||||||| 100%]

千万不可以停止,还要坚持,继续努力!

haiz .. sounds so cliche .. but that's what my parents tell me .. and also what my heart tells me..

but first thing I got home is to Switch on computer > Admire the dusty screen > Play DOTA > Dinner

oh wellz..

No comments:

Post a Comment