Friday, October 26, 2007

oh man.. why is my internet so screwed up.. zzzz
Singnet really need some quick fixes to their screwed up system.

anyways on the lighter side, Ortus Night yesterday was darn nice!
I bet its the best in my whole 4 years in Hwachong.
Aside from the $5 dinner that we get.. I shant complain .. but you should know what it was.. at least they redeemed it with an outstanding performance ..

the emcees were really great at entertaining us.. even as Sec 3s. witty remarks and laughable jokes... even though some parts were rather an anticlimax .. but even then .. they are really good! thumbs up!

oh yes... yew wei's band was DARN GREAT! (other than the 2nd song) .... Zhenyang's nice voice ... the 3 uber guitarists (Jon, Yew wei and Wei Leong) and of course... LEONG the drummer... really good cohesion .. pounded our hearts and everyone else!!

haha another unforgettable one : teacher's musical..
didnt know the singing talent in my Physics and Chem teacher for 2 years! hehe .. the songs they sang were rather old songs =/ ... but nevertheless they did it very well.. very well indeed....
HOWEVER.. the closing abit zzzz lolz....

overall... almost everyone got darn high haha ... but not all the time..
at least for me .. I enjoyed myself =) .

YEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment