Friday, October 19, 2007

Batch Dinner 2007 : Framed Reality has just ended. Tossing and turning, unable to sleep for 30 minutes already. Drats, the tea. Downed quite a number of cups... But such dinner tea should usually be decaffeinated. Maybe its my preoccupied mind.

Looking at the key people that made the dinner such a nice success. They are all leaders. Hwa Chong is a place for leaders, nurturing leaders, developing leaders. By the time you are Secondary 4, you should be a leader in a certain "industry".

But not all.
Looking at my own, I think I have rather not lived up to the standard. I am neither here nor there. I am not notable for anything, I aint even good in what I do for my own CCA - computing. Maybe I am just an attention-seeker, but hey... what do I have? The things I like, I do not excel.
In a class where competition is really stiff, getting 1.00 is nothing but common. Ok add in some errors, 1.1 to 1.2. I bet more than 50% of my class mates can at least get the Outstanding Student Award, a couple will go on to get the All Round Excellence award. But me? Nothing. Even with all the additions from ACE and CA marks. All the people who are emceeing, "celebrating" tonight, are all those who are notable, have good grades and so forth. Whereas for me? Hmm I really wonder.

I guess I was overconfident, or maybe I am actually just dumb in the first place. I always say I want to change, but when I am alone, things do not turn out for the better.
Maybe I am too over zealous or something.. or issit the environment, or just me alone?

I apologise if I have insulted you in any form in anyway or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment