Monday, March 10, 2008

黄城夜韵 2008 - its just the beginning

你好,我是X!

back home at 10am
ate a plate of lovely kuay chap in Bukit Timah Food Centre for breakfast today with Siheng, Anastasia, June, Jon Neo and Bai Hui

Preset: Bed + Shower
L1 Ready: Prepare to bath
L1 Go: Bathing
L2 Ready: Prepare to sleep
L2 Go: Sleep

well slept for a whopping 6 hours + (and counting)
tired
and not satisfied

what a wonder ending to this dramatic drama performance...
i got a sprained ankle and a small swelling at my calf
above all i got something which probably is one of the nicest things I ever got...

黄城夜韵,让你梦想起飞!
oh man...
i think i got the PhD already (Post Huang Cheng syndrome)

I just kept feeling something's missing
I remembered stoning at the 妈妈 place outside the admin block with Quinn and Karen for quite a while... maybe 20+ minutes.. just silently contemplating the time we spent there... even though it was pretty much slacking.. it was like hours there everyday ... even more than the time I actually spent stoning at the class bench

啊翰,没事了,没事了。

to think that during huang cheng i was consistently wanting to go home... the urge just faded away that night...
Not sure la.. feeling sad it has ended, and also relieved that I have time to pursue my other things like science and stuff... mmm I hope I will keep in touch with these friends... these people whom I spent with all these while..
alton chang and hui jin.. these 2 whom I really talked to ... funny people they are... =)

灯光和音响是好朋友

Still remember the orientation when Siheng said that... haha laughed man
well can see why it is so after all. I think they also rock... and they are a bunch of really interesting people ... =DDD
We should have taken a pic of 灯光+音响 together ... mmm maybe the rest (of 灯光)don't feel it.. but I feel it though...

there's really nothing much that can fill up this void ... maybe 黄城2009? Thinking of which... I can look forward for it very soon.. just another few more months...

I still miss you
I still feel you
Like I am still in it
Doing it again and again

Words are replaying over and over
Just can't get it off my head
Memories that will never fade
Friendship that will ever last


anyways.. thanks to all who came to support us =D luv you all
haha the 12 people from 08S74 who came + the seniors + Eccubers + other friends.. even Kah Loke =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment