Saturday, February 02, 2008

Tired

wow, I think the new in thing is "tiredness"

it seems that, with increasing tiredness, the less time you might seem to have, and vice versa.
It applies for me nowadays, especially for this WHOLE week. Oh gosh, I am always sleeping at 10+, 11pm+, not because I cannot tahan, but it is my body is shouting and calling me to drag myself to the bed, which I would then fall into deep sleep within seconds of my "demise". Take note that last time, I use to sleep at 12+, which effectively means an extra hour to complete work.
But now, no more.

In addition, I am facing this dilemma. If I decide to focus into my science projects, I fear that I might have to forgo quite a number of OCIPs or Outdoor Trips, especially when they clash during the holidays. I want to complete NYAA too, but NYAA cannot be completed without focusing on CIP and Adventurous Journey sections, so ohnoz! Help!

This is worst than expected, although in some ways I find it good. Haha. Junior College is seriously brimming of opportunities, but the way I screwed up my Secondary School life, I think it would be a challenge. But hmmmm, never mind I will try! TRY!

Anyways, 黄城 is getting "busier and busier". At least the busy ones are during the weekends, and it clashes with my SOT! WTH .. wa lau why like this?
ok heck, I'll just shift my tuition time slots to the weekdays.

OH kay. GG liao, I left with 1 hour to do my Independent Learning Project before I will go to school to "submit" my work to my team leader, and one more thing, I have yet to submit my own papers to DSTA for the scholarship. (They want me to send them stuff about ME) DIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment