Friday, February 22, 2008

GP

my grandma just came back from a temple
my father and i fetched her to the temple
the temple is in Serangoon
we took more than one hour to reach there as there was a huge traffic jam, sweet...
and we took 20 minutes to come back

aniwaes
the temple looked like a temple
and had many monks
then there was this guy who wore a nice funny cap, with protruding flaps
the cap made the guy look like some heavenly god from stories my grandma told
the heavenly god is called Bao Gong
he muttered alot of random words
and familiar phrases that I used to hear in CNY
and somehow all my family members (paternal side) will be very lucky this year
except me and my cousin (same age), and i asked my father why
my father replied in a kind tone, that the Bao Gong is predicting our luck based on our chinese zodiac
that zodiac thing is the story of the animals, and the rat came first
this year is also the year of the rat
and I am a goat
and somehow goat don't like rats
so this year me and my cousin are "unlucky"
so we got this hongbao containing a talisman
and we were supposed to burn it, put in water and drink up

well
my Gp tutor just told me that my expression sux, and seemed to be asking me to redo my basics
I hoped that helped

ahahaha
anyways.. i did burn it
i did drink up the burnt talisman
but i only drank up some of it
mmmm believes
I shall just belief in it... even though what can a couple of Carbon atoms do to your luck?
maybe I shall just need more luck this year =)
especially
in alot of things.....

anyways to those who still don't really know it
I am trying to mimic the child in "A Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Life" - its a brilliant book

No comments:

Post a Comment