Monday, November 08, 2010

my body seems to be cracking up these days
after all those exercises which I put myself through - and they are not that strenous in the first place - and I am coming back with injuries, or rather side effects:
My knee are painful when i exert anything on it, especially after a good run - which I did this morning. The run wasn't even fast, it was rather a jog, and that made me surprise since all these while I do not receive any problems until now.
My wrist also experienced some pain near the wristbone, such that whenever I push something with my palm 90 degrees, I will experience a low but sharp acute pain at the bone. I dont know why, maybe due to my usage of computers? But I have been using computers for so long and I do not experience such problem, and I normally will take rests during my usage.
My ankle, well old injury that seems to be coming back again.

Maybe I should stay away from running for the time being. Running is known - actually it is - to be high impact, especially on our knees and ankle. I should go to swimming then.. but once the recruits come, it will be back to running again. Oh well, I hope I can heal up and recover again! Gosh I really miss my old powerhouse body - not that it is very good compared to the pros, but I think its considerably good haha.

Oh well, I hope my body's fine. I don't want it to break down, I cant la. 19 years old? .. zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment