Wednesday, December 24, 2008

me²

1.Who is the person who tagged you?
fine... josh and weisin tagged me.. guess I got to do it then >.<
I shall answer to both at the same time! :D

2.The relationship between you and her/him?
"Complicated" seems like the latest word to use. Well, for 2 of them... they are my girl friends :D

3.Your 5 impressions of her/him?
Weisin: shorter than me, longer hair than me, gets high faster than me, likes to pout & lively!
Josh: taller than me, longer hair than me, i remember her smile vividly lol... thinking sort and moody sometimes (cheer up!)

4.If she/he becomes your enemy, you will?
Both: Wahaha, I'll wage a war! GoGo!

5.What will you say to the person whom you like very much?
No words. Actions first! :D

6.The characteristic(s) you love about yourself is… ?
I shall eat humble pie! :)

7.The characteristic(s) you hate about yourself is… ?
MY HAIR IS CURLY! ok la, it is getting better nowadays.. maybe it is due to me getting numb by it.
I rush into things? And I also think too much, as in look too deep into things.

8.For the person whom you hate the most, you say…?
I don't see a reason why I will hate anyone. Unless you kill my loved ones..

9.What do people feel about you?
Not sure lehz, please tell me (honestly please tell me)

10.Who do you have a crush on?
The paper in my hand currently. ... *enters dustbin! :D*

11.The most ideal person you want to be is… ?
an improved myself :D (I like weisin’s answer (and josh's too) :D)
ok la.. maybe some improvement to my stature, as well as my EQ... not sure if it is there..

12.Pass on this quiz to 5 people : (without looking at the questions below!)
1. Chin Ying
2. Vanice
3. Qiao wei
4. Felix (lol)
5. CELIA!

13.If no.2 & no.3 were together, what will happen?
(vanice + qiao wei) girl + girl = ughz

14.Who does no.5 like?
(CELIA) _____________

15.What colour does no.1 like?
(Chin ying) Oh no, I don’t know too! :( Hmm. Maybe black?

16.Say something about no.3.
(Qiao wei) She's nice? :)

17.Who is no.2?
(Vanice) A girl too! Wahahaha, a lover of this guy called Daiki! hehe

18.Talk about no.5.
(CELIA) My mei! Contemplative, nice to be with and talk to :) We should meet up again!

19.Who is no.1?
(chin ying) Chairman of my old cca! wahahaha! currently trapped in icy Beijing :(

20.Who is the sexiest person amongst them?
Oh no.. i am not answering this! That's for me to know hehe

21.What colour does no.4 like?
(felix) :O colour questions again? Gah.. black because his blog is black? :P

22.Is no.4 single?
(felix) mmmmmmm.... can't tell hehehehe

23.What is your relationship with no.1?
(chin ying) dont think too much into it :)

24. Are no.1 & no.3 best friends?
(chin ying + qiao wei) Don’t think so.

25.What is no.5’s surname?
(celia) WONG!!

26.What is no.1’s nickname?
(chin ying) :O frostfang? :P

27.What things do you wish to say to no.3?
(qiao wei) gah.. lol .. hi?

28.What will you do to help no.5?
(celia) help in? mm providing myself whenever company is needed?

29.Who does no.1 admire?
(chin ying) ME!

30.Where does no.1 live?
(chin ying) OH SHIT I 4got! I know its near school?!

31.Does the 5 of them know who you like?
*innocent smile*

32.What do you wish to say when you see no.2?
(vanice) Hi! HAHA. It is always polite to start with a "hi" .... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment