Sunday, April 27, 2008

小黄城 "夜韵"

So ... i have now broke my record of spending 16 hours outside school in 1 day.
(Of course if it was a camp it would be 24 hours.. but at least i reached home)

It hit me ... but then it sank into me finally.
Numb?
Sad?
Disappointed?
Angry?
Confused?
Lost?
I am neither really that sad, nor disappointed.
I was in fact glad and happy for the 2 elected

Somehow I find that if those 2 were elected, they will be actually able to bring 灯光 to greater heights. they got the experience, they got the chemistry (as in able to work together well - at least they spent more time together than me), and lastly... they got the discipline.

now.. have this quaint feeling of : How can now I be able to help? Other than fulfilling the roles of a senior member?
I want to experience what it is like as an LD.. but I am not sure if I can do that now.. mmmm the more heads, the more disagreements there are likely to be...

however, the more heads, the more ideas there are likely to be?
I hope that next year, we seniors are able to engage slightly more in terms of designing the lights. I hope we will still be able to work with each other, and bond together, and not end up having 1 or 2 senior attendance during 黄城 itself.

I would like to thank that someone for not telling me anything... and only telling me last night after the results the reality. I myself agreed with whatever that was said of me.
( I would like to applaud your courage to tell me about what was wrong with me... at least other people are unable to do so. )
What's disturbing is.. I have this problem ever since Day 1... since Primary school
Is it in my character? My blood for being too boisterous, too "noisy", too expressive - sometimes even insensitive. Therefore putting me into something that requires immense concentration or discipline does seem to be having a bull in a china shop (literally)

I can be really really serious... but no one knows unless they have worked, or rather really worked with me before. My first impression to others in my 4 months of 黄城 is that of a loud person, unable to control myself and stuff... therefore I was not fit for it.... [ this is what I think at least ]

so right now.. the good side is that I get to concentrate more on my NRP, I have only 2 major items on the agenda at the moment - SEE2 and NRP
黄城 will still be part of my list, in fact it will always be...
please notify me when 黄城开工, 我们一起尽心尽力为黄城奋斗吧!

Again, congratulations alton and ana for getting what you deserve !!! ichiban !


(BTW SCREW THIS ! I MIGHT BE GETTING 16 DEMERIT POINTS FOR PONNING SYMPOSIUM !! OMG)

No comments:

Post a Comment